With the help of this article, you will learn how to install and play PUBG mobile on PC, but first, you need to know a little more about PUBG Mobile.
So, what is PUBG Mobile?
PUBG is also known as PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds, is a popular multiplayer online game developed by Tencent Games Cooperation; a South Korean Video game organization. The game has the most-intensive free-player-to-play multi-player action.
PUBG is a player vs player shooter game where a hundred players fight in a battle royale. The last player to survive the fight is the winner. The mobile game is free and preferred by most players over the desktop version.
So, is it possible to run a PUBG mobile on windows 10?
Yes! With the help of an android emulator, players can now enjoy playing PUBG mobile games on their desktops or laptops.
However, not all companies are up to the task of running games via emulators. That’s why Tencent have developed their own easy to use and install Android emulator (GameLoop). Game Loop allows players to download, install, run and record PUBG mobile games on their Windows 10 OS.
Why do players prefer PUBG mobile games on Windows 10 PC?
Although there is a desktop version of PUBG, players prefer playing the mobile version on their PCs. PUBG mobile game for windows 10 PCs runs just like it does on a mobile phone. Everything is the same but the controls are a bit different. Sometimes players who prefer the mobile version may lack the right proper mobile device that can run the game.
System requirements for PUBG mobile game on PC
Just because you are running a mobile game on your laptop or desktop, it doesn’t mean you will play it on the highest configuration possible.
GameLoop Android emulator requires a specific set of system requirements to play PUBG mobile games. Before installing PUBG mobile game you need to know these requirements.
Here is a list of the specifications required to install and play PUBG mobile games on a PC.
- AMD FX-6300 CPU /Intel Core i5/ Core i7
- Windows 8, 8.1 or Windows 10
- 64-bit OS
- 6-8GB RAM
- High internet speed
- 30 GB free space for installation
- AMD Radeon R7 370(2GB) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (2GB)
Steps to Play PUBG Mobile on PC
Now that you know and understand what is required. You can now install and play PUBG mobile game hassle-free.
These steps will guide you on how to download, install and play PUBG on windows 10 PCs for free.
- Go to the Game Loop official page to download the PUBG installer for your windows.
- Once you are on the page, find the download button and click it to download the installer.
- Once the download is complete, run the setup file, then click the install button. The Game Loop installation process will take some time.
- When installed, it will create a Game Loop shortcut on your desktop.
- Open it, find Game Center from the left panel and click on it.
- Click on “PUBG MOBILE” from the game list.
- Navigate to the section named “My Game” to find PUBG mobile game. Click it to start the download process.
- Once the download is complete, you will play PUBG mobile games on your Windows PC.
Note: The download processes depend entirely on the internet connection speed. Slow internet speeds will mean a slow download process because the game files being download are more than 2GB.
Also, Play COD for PC.
Advantage of playing PUBG mobile in Game Loop
- GameLoop allows you to break through the barriers of phones with bigger screens to achieve a wider field of view.
- Offers players exclusive key-mapping and in-depth adaption that brings out the most wonderful and immersive experience of PUBG Mobile game.
- The emulator offers accurate and fast control of the mouse and keyboard. This way players can achieve flexible and smooth gameplay on PC.
- GameLoop AOW engine ensures players improve aiming and shooting skills with less lagging in the game.
- GameLoop 3A masterpiece graphic and 2K resolution provide players with an immersive gaming experience and detail view of the maps and specific guns used in the game.