Having superpowers to control everything with the help of gestures is quite amazing right? If you have seen “Iron Man” movie then you will understand what I am actually talking about. You might have noticed how they controlled digital devices by moving hands. What if this technology comes into the play?.
I think you will stop fighting for a remote at home (Just Kidding). It is believed Gesture Recognition Technology will rule the world without disturbing your entertainment. Here is a detailed study of this technology and its applications in various fields.
About Gesture Recognition Technology
Gesture Recognition Technology refers to the mathematical analysis of human moments with a camera using a computing device. It means, with this technology computer can read the gestures given by you. Instead of doing every device tasking with your hands, you can handle them using gestures.
In future, Gesture-based technology would be the biggest thing that one cannot assume of. If just waving at your mobile phone can do everything, then everything will become touchless. You need not touch the screen to operate your mobile device or TV.
- Also, read: Uses of Artificial Intelligence here.
Applications of Gesture Recognition Technology
Here are some of the applications.
- Gesture Recognition Technology is performed on Samsung TV in order to control it without the help of a remote. You can easily pause the video, play games, increase or decrease volume etc using hand gestures.
- To see how this is working, it is applied to people who yawn. Interesting right? The coffee machine will recognize the yawning gestures of people and offers free coffee to those people who yawn. This testing will process at Tambo International Airport, South Africa.
- What if this technology is available in transportation and driving? I think we would be able to minimize the number of accidents occurring in a day. Instead of gestures, the automobile industry is working on a sensor platform. Before the recognition of danger by a human being, the sensor could easily sense. Using Gesture Recognition Technology, you can manage driving by justing moving hands.
- It would be amazing when you can sit in one place and handle all the electronic devices at home. When it comes to usage of this technology for automated home, you can easily control all the electronic gadgets with the help of gestures.
All the above applications of Gesture Recognition Technology were in the usage now. But if this technology comes into play with more updates then it would be much useful to create a better world.
- You may also read: Complete details about Virtual Reality and also the services of Cloud Computing here.
That’s all. I hope you’ve got some useful information from this post. Do let us know your thoughts on this and don’t forget to share this article.