Gameloop is an android emulator used to play Tencent’s games such as PUBG mobile and call of duty on our Windows PC’s desktop. It is designed for gaming and allows home Windows customers to play video games on their devices. Termed as the best, it helps you play your favorites. It controls the overall game flow over and over until the user quits.
What makes the Gameloop emulator reliable?
- Has a feature known as network acceleration; This feature helps in optimizing your network connection hence improve your network problems
- Users can watch live streams without using any browser. You can directly stream using the emulator.
- One can be able to involve random friends in the games using the lobby and room icons. These icons in the emulator help in access to new teammates to play with at any given time.
- It contains a game center where you can easily download games and run them.
Although Gameloop Emulator requires at least core i5 or Mac for the smooth running of games, it has many advantages as described below.
Pros of Gameloop emulator
- There is access to a lot of famous games in the game center.
- Contact between users and friends or teammates is available using the lobbies in the emulator.
- Games run smoothly
- You can directly live stream within the emulator
Requirements to download Gameloop emulator on Windows 10 PCs
- Processor: Intel /AMD, i5 or higher
- RAM: 4 GB or 8 GB ( Recommended)
- Minimum Hard disk space: 1.5GB
- Operating system: Windows 7 and above
How to download Gameloop For PC?
To download the software in the pc, we have to follow some simple step:
- Click on the given link download. Exe file and download the file.
- Then move to download folder on your pc and search for your downloaded file.
- Double click on the file and open it to run on your pc.
- Agree to the terms and conditions then be ready to install the app.
How to install Gameloop on Windows 10 PC?
- After you download the emulator, you will see the install button and click.
- Just as the installation is completed, you will see the open button, click on it to proceed.
Installing Games in Gameloop
- Gameloop being the new emulator after Tencent gaming buddy it lets you enjoy the PUBG Mobile on your PC. Not only do you play PUBG but also any other android game on the PC. Here, you will get to know how to install games in Gameloop Install APK, Obb, and Xapk Files.
- Install Games in Gameloop
- Foremost, uninstall Tencent Gaming Buddy old version. If using Windows 10, you have to go to the settings, then apps, open a folder saved as Gameloop/Tencent gaming buddy, click on uninstall.
- Proceed by downloading the new version of the emulator on windows pc. After the download, install the application.
- Once installed, open the download folder where your Gameloop application is saved. Double click on the folder and give Windows the permission to install in your Windows PC/mac. After that, the package should be able to install Gameloop Emulator on your PC.
- With the first phase download complete, the emulator will install the Gameloop Turbo Engine. Its tab occurs at the bottom of the emulator screen.
- During installation, ensure that there is a good internet connection to avoid errors.
You can also Download Call of Duty Mobile For PC.
How to install games manually on Gameloop?
- Get the requirements ready
You need the game’s APK and Obb folder on your PC. Using PUBG Mobile as an example, you should have PUBG Mobile APK and the OBB file. Since it will be XAPK file, once the download is complete, rename the “.XAPK file” to.”Zip.” An easy way is to download on your Android device and send it to the PC through USB cable.
For obb, you go to file manager then Android click to find Obb finally, copy the com.tencent.ig folder to your PC, save the files on a folder.
- Move the APK and Obb to a Shared Folder of Gameloop Emulator
Go directly to the directory of the install of the Emulator to put the files in a shared folder.
If you dont have any idea where the directory is, then right-click the Gameloop icon on the desktop. Navigate to the properties then shortcut checks the box next to the target.
Or search the MobileGamePCShared folder in your PC. Find Temp folder then open TxGameDownload folder -> open MobileGamePCShared folder. Copy and Paste or place both the files (APK, obb) in this folder.
- open Android Emulator
Navigate to the directory where Gameloop is installed. You will find an application, Android Emulator.
Double click and run on it, wait until it loads completely. Install the ES File Explorer in Gameloop Emulator then Set Up The Files.
Once installed, return to the home screen of the emulator.
- Install the PUBG Mobile APK
Go to the directory folder
Open the data folder and then open the Share folder
Click on the PUBG Mobile APK file and install it.
- Start Playing games
After all the installations you can now access games through the emulator for free at any time
Gameloop is known to be the most authenticated, reliable, and powerful emulator for Mac and Windows 10 PCs. Its given a high profile as it provides the best experience to any user. It is also known to have tremendous community support hence suitable in case you face any troubles.